If you have a question or query, please review our Frequently Asked Questions and Answers below.

If you cannot find what you are looking for here then please do call us and we shall endeavour to help.

Who are Agilisys Revenue Collection?

Agilisys is a UK based group of companies (Agilisys Group), providing information technology solutions, business software and services to both the private and public sector. We are an innovative and fast growing company, winning 239th position in the Sunday Times Grant Thornton Top Track 250 companies.

Agilisys Contact Services Limited (ACS) is the legal entity within the Agilisys Group, and it currently holds an interim permission to carry on the regulated activity of debt collection. Agilisys Revenue Collections is the trading style that ACS use to market all debt collection services.

We collect both consumer credit related debt and non-regulated debt (e.g. Council Tax and Parking Tickets) on behalf of a number of UK based organisations and local authorities.

Who regulates Agilisys Revenue Collection?

We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). We also follow the code of conduct of the Credit Services Association (CSA); and are voluntary subscribers to the Lending Code.

How much do I owe?

We have sent you a letter explaining that we are collecting your debt on behalf of one of our clients. This letter shows the amount we believe is owed. If you have any questions about this, please contact one of our customer advisers on 01706 403 102.

Why do you ask for my date of birth and postcode when calling me?

We take customer information security very seriously. We ask for this information to verify your identity to make sure we are speaking to the right person and do not inadvertently disclose information about you to another person.

How do I make a payment?

You can always make payments online using this website. 

Or you can call us on 01706 403 102. Please have your payment card to hand when doing this.

You may also be able to pay the creditor directly, please read the letter we have sent you to see if this is possible.

Can I pay by instalments?

In most circumstances, yes.

Please call us on 01706 403 102. We will talk to you about your circumstances. If you cannot pay the amount in full, we may be able to agree that you repay by affordable instalments.

I want to arrange to pay by instalment, but I have no idea what I can afford.

Don’t worry. Agilisys Revenue Collection can help you work out an affordable repayment plan that will suit your individual circumstances.

You can call us on 01706 403 102 to make us an affordable offer of payment. Alternatively you can talk to us about your financial commitments so that we can help you work out what you can afford.

If you feel you need help or advice with your current financial situation, we can direct you to a number of free, impartial debt and confidential debt advice agencies; please click here for more information.

How much does it cost to call us?

Calls to our 01706 number are charged at a local rate.

Non-BT customers and mobile phone users should contact their service providers for information about the cost of calls.

What are your opening hours?

If you wish to speak to a Customer Service Agent then you may call us on 01706 403 102 between the hours of 8:00am and 7:00pm on Monday to Friday, or between 09:00am and 2:00pm on a Saturday.

You can make a payment outside of these hours by using the online payment page on this website. 

What if I ignore your attempts to contact me?

Please do get in touch with us to discuss your financial situation. Many customers worry and are put off contacting us but then wish they had done so earlier.

We may be able to help you set up a repayment plan you can afford and work with you to pay off your debt. Our advisers are highly trained on how to do this.

What if I lose my job or I am unwell and I cannot pay?

We have a specialist support team to help you. We may be able to amend the amount you pay based on your new circumstances. Please talk to us as soon as possible. Call us on 01706 403 102 to talk to a member of our team.

Who do I contact if I find the information difficult to understand?

If you find our letters or information difficult to understand, we can support you to understand the information that is being provided. Our staff are able to assist all customers, including those who have mental or physical conditions or learning disabilities.

If you would like to talk to someone about special assistance, you can call 01706 403 102 between 8:00am – 7:00pm Monday to Friday and 9am – 2pm on Saturday.

What should I do if someone else is handling my finances?

If you have instructed a third party to deal with your outstanding debts please ask them to contact us on 01706 403 102. If you have appointed a debt management company then they can speak to a member of our dedicated debt management team; initially by calling 01706 403 102.

I want to dispute the amount.

If you do not recognise the amount you are being asked to pay, or you believe you have already made a partial or full payment please call us on 01706 403 102 and we will investigate the matter as a priority.

This is not my debt, what should I do?

If you do not recognise the account we have written to you about please call our team on 01706 403 102 and we will investigate.

The person you are writing to does not live here.

Sometimes people move without updating their address with the Council or the bank or other lenders. Please call us on 01706 403 102 and we will investigate. If you know where the person moved to please tell us and we will amend our records.

How do I make a complaint?

You may make a complaint in writing, by telephone, or by emailing us. Please click here  for more information.

How do I obtain a copy agreement?

If we are collecting a debt in relation to a regulated consumer credit agreement then you have right to request a true copy of the original agreement; these are usually bank loans, credit cards or hire purchase agreements etc – but not Council Tax or Parking tickets.

To request a copy you should write to us at the following address: Agilisys Revenue Collection, Hafley Court Contact Centre, Buckley Road, Rochdale, OL12 9DJ.

Upon receipt of your letter we will endeavour to send you a photocopy of the original credit agreement within twelve days; or where it is not possible to provide a copy of the original, we will send one which has been reconstituted from terms which would have been used at that time. In those circumstances certain information, including your signature, may be omitted.

If we send you a copy agreement we shall also enclose a letter outlining our next action(s). 

I am abroad, how can I contact you?

If you are away from home and are contacting us from overseas and are concerned about the cost of the telephone call then you can email us at recovery@agilisys.co.uk. Please provide a contact telephone number and details as to when it is best for us to call you.

Make Payment